How to contact us
While using this website, you may encounter hypertext links to the Web pages of other Jesus Christ Solution Center and the Neal & Associates Consulting Group websites or organizations directly affiliated with Emmanuel Online Christian Elementary Academy. All TOCU.education websites must comply with the Privacy Statement for Tocu.education Websites, but may have refined the standard school privacy statement to include additional or stronger privacy provisions. Emmanuel Online Christian Elementary Academy does not control the content or information practices of our affiliated institutions and organizations. We recommend you review the privacy statements of these organizations.
The Jesus Christ Solution Center and Neal & Associates Consulting Group Texas; owners of the Emmanuel Online Christian Elementary Academy respect and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304, and the Fair Use Policy. Please notify us of alleged copyright infringement in the tocu.education domain via telephone or email.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us at the Emmanuel Online Christian Elementary Academy to locate the alleged copyrighted material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement agreed by you indicating a good faith belief that the use of the materials in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and it violated the Fair Use Policy.
- A statement with information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Childhood is a pivotal moment in a person’s life that determines the character and the future of an individual. As Alexander Pope, the 18th-century British poet and author once said, it is the way the twig is bent so it will grow and it is through early education that the human mind is formed.
Parents are the major influence. of children’s decisions at childhood and taking the wrong action can make or mar a child for the rest of his or her life.